Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm here still...


I’m here..,
Everything around is all grown n changed.
The trees had seen 3 springs n all 4 seasons,
The sun n moon never skipped their routine,
Everything's working hand in hand hopes springs,
faiths yields, promise breaks, laughter grieves,
pleasure pains, wound heals, love hates, dead lives etc..
The air is filled with memories, celebrations, joy, fun, music,
fear, grief, jealous, love, war, hopes n dreams.
I see, i hear, i feel, i smell, i notice everything around me
without being part of it.
Not moving with fear, i don’t know where to go!
Bones are freezing with chillness on hot sunny days n
the eyes are filled with warmth throughout the cold nights.
Few stop n stare in suspicion, few try to read through the mind n
give up without much help, the rest don exactly care.
I close my eyes n i see u in my world full of colors,
when i open it’s all gone like a curtain's down.

I’m here still,
in the dark where u left me.
Hoping to see u again but now, am afraid i might miss u in this dark..
 
~ Mitha

© Copyright 2011 Mitha’s All rights reserved.

2 comments: